Here's two Valentine hits for you today! First, the card. I think even a guy would like this Newsprint Valentine Card. It's got just enough bling to catch his eye. And that rosette! They're pretty hot right now. But read on down below the card AND the Stampin' Up video for my few personal tips on making your rosettes.
Notice how I put a little of that Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on the greeting? That took a wee bit of talent holding that in my mouth & getting it in just the right place! The greeting is from the P.S. I Love You stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.
Here's what our friend Emily from Stampin' Up! has to say about making these rosettes:
and here's what we found!
- We cut 1-3/4" strips of DSP for this project.
- We did 2-12" strips, but ended up cutting a bit off of one end because of slippage.
- We laid them over the fancy edge of the die.
- The DSP kept slipping so we ended up holding down the end so that it wouldn't slip as much.
- It still made a pretty nice rosette!
- We'll probably be covering the finer points of this in our own video at masterstamper.com soon.
OR – by phone – 530-674-5090, by fax – 530-751-7680, by email or even in person!
It gRRRRROCKS when you join our team!
Gotta love those Valentine Cards!