I like this one so much that I think we’ll do it in our card class this weekend. The STARRED (*) items are on the retiring list. Retiring accessories are available while supplies last.
Card Stock: Whisper White 
Big Shot 
Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Basic Black 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
Whisper White 5-1/4” x 4” (two pieces) plus 3-1/2” square
Gold Foil 3-1/2” square
Black Glimmer 3-1/2” square
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic Black card stock in half to form the card base.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment from the Versatile Christmas set and musical notes from the Jingle All The Way set on one piece of Whisper White. Attach to inside of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
- On the second piece of Whisper White, stamps “silent night” from Jingle All The Way at the bottom of the card stock in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Run the second piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Using the Delicate Ornament Thinlits and the Big Shot, cut out the bauble from Black Glimmer, Gold Foil, and Whisper White card stock squares.
- With the Sleigh Ride Edgelits and the Big Shot, cut the top of the Gold Foil bauble with the “houses.” Next, cut the Whisper White bauble with the sleigh, making it a bit shorter than the houses. (Hint: Use the Paper-Piercing Tool to push out any small cut-outs that didn’t release after running through the Big Shot.)
- With leftover Gold Foil and the Big Shot, cut out the hanger top for the ornament.
- Using Liquid Glue, attach the Whisper White sleigh piece to the Gold Foil houses. Then, attach this to the Black Glimmer ornament with Liquid Glue.
- Tie a bow on the ornament hanger with a piece of Gold Cording.
- Adhere embossed Whisper White piece to card front using Liquid Glue.
- Attach ornament to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.