5th Week of Christmas
Ink: Real Red 
- Big Shot 
- Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies 
- Metallic Sequin Assortment 
- Washi Label Punch 
- Stars Framelits Dies 
- Petite Petals Punch 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- SNAIL Adhesive 
- 1” diameter Wooden Dowel (painted brown) – approximately 1”
Always Artichoke 8-1/2” X 11”
Merry Moments DSP 1/4” strip
Scraps of Real Red; Silver Glimmer & Whisper White
- Cut the Cutie Pie Framelit box twice from one sheet of Always Artichoke card stock with the Big Shot. Assemble using Tear & Tape Adhesive, hiding treats inside before making the final seal.
- Stamp VERY MERRY in Real Red ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out with the Washi Label Punch.
- Punch two flowers from the Real Red card stock scrap with the Petite Petals Punch.
- Cut a star from the Silver Glimmer Paper using the smallest Stars Framelit.
- Cut the 1/4” strip of Merry Moments DSP to form stripes on the tree, angling ends to conform to the shape. Attach with Liquid Glue or SNAIL Adhesive.
- Glue Metallic Sequins between the stripes as shown using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Attach Real Red flowers and Washi Label piece as shown. Embellish the flowers with a Metallic Sequin.
- Attach Silver Glimmer Paper star to the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.