TO MAKE THE CAKE:
- 1 Box – Yellow Duncan Hines Cake Mix
- 20 oz Can – Mandarin Oranges – Drained
- 3/4 Cup – Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
Add ingredients & Mix 2 minutes.
Pour into two 8″ greased and floured pans.
Bake @ 350° for 33-35 minutes.
NOTE: The recipe calls for cutting lengthwise to make 4 layers, but it’s fine with just the two layers that you made.
TO MAKE THE FROSTING:
- One 8 oz Extra Creamy Cool Whip (Regular Cool Whip will work)
- One 20 oz can – Crushed Pineapple plus juice
- One 3 oz pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
Mix well and frost your cooled cake.
Enjoy your Pig Pickin’ Cake!