Here’s our 7th Week of Christmas Ideas.
Pardon me! I think I grabbed a retired greeting for this. Do you recognize it? Please email me if you do. Several stamp sets both current & retired would work for this.
Wonderland [W-139752, C-140365]
White Christmas [P-135767]
Big Shot 
Woodland Embossing Folder 
Paper Snips 
Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Bone Folder  Stamping Sponges 
Blender Pens 
Soft Sky  5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Mossy Meadow  5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White  5-1/16″ x 3-13/16″ & scrap
Mossy Meadow , Real Red , Soft Sky , Basic Black Archival 
1. Fold Soft Sky card stock in half to form card base.
2. Open the Woodland Embossing Folder so that the side with the “Sizzix” logo is at the top & the other side is at the bottom (closest to you).
3. Lightly tap the Soft Sky ink pad on the upper part of the folder (with “Sizzix”). It’s okay if you miss spots – these areas will look like clouds.
4. Stamp the trees onto the same side of the folder in Mossy Meadow ink, repeating them all the way across.
5. Place the Whisper White card stock on the uninked side (closest to you), about 1-1/2″ from the fold. Make sure the card stock is exactly where you want it before proceeding to the next step.
6. Carefully close the inked side of the Embossing Folder. Once you close it, you’re committed to the placement.
7. Run the Embossing Folder through the Big Shot on Tab 1.
8. Stamp the cardinal in Real Red ink. Color in with Blender Pen.
9. Adhere the Mossy Meadow card stock to the card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
10. Adhere the embossed Whisper White piece to Mossy Meadow with Liquid Glue.
11. Stamp the greeting on a scrap of Whisper White. Notch one end with Paper Snips. Sponge the edges with a Stampin’ Sponge & Soft Sky ink, if desired. Attach to front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.