6th Week of Christmas Ideas
Stamp Sets: Cozy Christmas 
Ink: Real Red 
- Big Shot 
- Lots of Labels Framelits 
- Snowflake Elements 
- Cording Trim 
- Glue Dots  
- Triple Banner Punch 
- Handheld Stapler 
- Boughs and Berries EF 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- SNAIL Adhesive 
Home for Christmas Cardstock Pack 
- Real Red 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Pool Party 5-1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla  2-1/2” x 4”
Home for Christmas DSP 
- Red Stripe DSP: 1-1/4” x 3″
- House Print DSP: 1” x 3”
- Newsprint DSP: 2” x 3/4”
- Fold Real Red card base in half and crease.
- Insert Pool Party card stock into Embossing Folder (EF), and run through Big Shot.
- Using Triple Banner Punch, snip ends of DSP, and staple to Pool Party card stock.
- Adhere Pool Party card stock to Real Red base using Liquid Glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink on Very Vanilla card stock.
- Use Lots of Labels Framelits & the Big Shot to cut your image from the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Tie bow with Silver Cording. Adhere to Snowflake Element with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere Very Vanilla die cut to Pool Party card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Snowflake Element to die cut with a Glue Dot.
- Mail to someone you love (or you at least like a little)!