Fast & fabulous small gift holder.
Perfect for a gift card.
Gold Fancy Designer Vellum 
5/8” Organza Ribbon 
- or I prefer 5/8” Gold Satin Ribbon 
Gold 1/8” Ribbon 
1/4” Circle Punch 
Bone Folder 
5” x 12”
- Score vellum at 6” on long side. Make a small mark at 2-1/2” on the short side.
- Score between short side mark and scored line as shown above. Burnish all folds with Bone Folder.
- Punch ¼” circle hole in the center of the 4 pieces at the top. Thread ribbon through and tie a bow. If you need a little extra bling, throw a 5-6” piece of 1/8” Gold Metallic Ribbon inside the knot.
This last idea is the first thing you need after Christmas – a good thank you card!
World of Thanks
Expressions Natural Elements 
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 
Corrugated Paper 
Bohemian DSP suggested
Gold Glimmer Paper 
Gold Sequin Trim 
Very Vanilla 1-1/4” Subtle Stripes Ribbon
 (need about 3”)
Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Bone Folder 
Crumb Cake: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” & 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” Soft Suede: 5-5/16” x 4-1/16”
Kraft Corrugated Paper: 1-3/4” by about 3” DSP: 2” by about 3-1/4”
- Ink World of Thanks background stamp with Crumb Cake ink and stamp onto smaller piece of Crumb Cake card stock (I like to lay the stamp down upside down and lay the paper on it.)
- Fold large piece of Crumb Cake in half to form card base. Attach Soft Suede Card Stock to this, then attach stamped Crumb Cake on top.
- Cut banner notch into the Hello Honey piece of Bohemian DSP. (We used Season of Cheer DSP, but it is now sold out.). Use as guide to cut Kraft Corrugated paper and Vanilla ribbon at the same angle.
- Use Fast Fuse adhesive to attach Very Vanilla ribbon to card front. (leaving enough room to be able to add additional layers.)
- Attach Corrugated Paper to DSP with Liquid Glue. Attach these layers on top of the ribbon with Dimensionals.
- Punch 2 hearts out of the Gold Glimmer Paper. Attach with Dimensionals on top of stamped hearts.
- Carefully attach word with rolled up Mini Glue Dots. Attach a couple sequins with Liquid Glue.