A gift from Ann M. Clemmer & StamperDog
www.stamperdog.com ann#stamperdog.com  674-5090 All images © 1990-2015 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets: Among the Branches 
Card Stock: Night of Navy 
Soft Sky 
Whisper White 
Season of Cheer DSP 
Ink: Night Of Navy 
Big Shot 
Tea Lace Paper Doilies 
Metallic Foil Doilies 
Banner Triple Punch 
Punch Corner Project Life 
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder 
2” Circle Punch 
SNAIL Adhesive 
Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Night Of Navy 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” [scored in the middle and folded]
Season of Cheer DSP 1-3/4” X 5-1/2”
Whisper White 1” X 4-1/2” [needs to be a little long to allow room for both banner ends to be punched]
Soft Sky 3/4” X 4”
- Adhere strip of Season of Cheer DSP to the right side of the card front with Liquid Glue.
- Emboss front of the Night of Navy card base with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
- Round the corners of the card with the Project Life Corner Punch.
- Using Liquid Glue, attach the white tea lace doily to the middle of the card and then layer with the metallic doily.
- Punch ends of Whisper White and Soft Sky card stock strips with the Banner Triple Punch and adhere pieces together with SNAIL Adhesive to form the banner. Adhere banner to the metallic doily.
- Stamp image in Night of Navy ink and punch out using the 2” Circle Punch.
- Adhere circular image to the banner pieces using Stampin’ Dimensionals.