NOTE: These instructions are provided for our online newsletter subscribers. If you found these instructions by a friend’s referral or a lucky tumble through the internet, please join our mailing list here. .
Here are the 3 things you need to make this project:
- Smaller sized Mason or Ball Type Jar
- Dawn Dish Washing Liquid with Olay Hand Renewal
Here’s how Ann made the Sugar Scrub.
- Fill jar 75-80% full of sugar.
- Pour in dish washing liquid until it’s where the jar starts to curve.
- Mix well. (Ann used a fork, but a spoon would work)
- In this picture, the mixture is just a little too fluid.
- Add a little sugar at a time and mix until it’s the consistency you want. Thick, but not solid.
- Wipe off outside of jar and decorate.
NOTE: Target carries the Dawn Dish Washing Liquid with Olay Hand Renewal in purple, white and a coral type pink. The purple comes out almost to a gray so that it make Wisteria Wonder look bright. I think that the White one (Tropical Shea Butter Scent) would be your best choice because it would match anything you decorate and still smell
These instructions will be here for only 30 days and will then be moved to our Master Stamper site.