The new Online Exclusives dropped at midnight Mountain Time last night. Have you seen them?
Here’s a quick picture list of the newest things – most that just dropped.
If you see something you like, be sure to copy today’s code available here so we can send you a sample of some current embellishments to try out. They’ll be tucked inside the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers.
We’ve got lots of fun planned at 2pm Pawcific.
Joining us live is the best, but we’re always glad to have our replay warriors join us when they can.
We’ll be making something with the new stamps and stuff and can’t wait to play with what we have.
Here are the new times based on the latest time change:
- Noon in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific Time
- 3pm Mountain Time and Arizona
- 4pm Central Time
- 5pm Eastern Time
- 6pm in Puerto Rico
Today is the Last Day to Grab the Early Bird Rate
What do we do at the Stamp & Play Days? We stamp a card and then we play some games! Discover a bit more about how much fun it is here. We’d love to have you! As of today, we’re giving away at least $100 split between 3 prizes.
Our November Stamp & Play Day is our 35th one! And we love them all! But today is the last day you can save a couple bucks and get the Early Bird Rate.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.