It was a full day yesterday for Ann: she made a blue sympathy card on the live stream and then had some of our local stamp club members over for some stamping.
And they made a slightly different version of the blue sympathy card she made on the live stream. In fact, she talked about the alternative during the live stream.
She should’ve taken a picture of their version, but I’ll explain. but let me show you what she made yesterday.
It’s not your normal sympathy card, but with this could be a card you send to someone you care for.
If you’re wondering why you haven’t seen this stamp set, it’s because it’s not due to be released until January. But you can get it now!
And it’s a great time to get it as they’ll be using it for a project on World Card Making Day. You can read all about it & register here and check out our special.
A Rough Start
Now, we had a bit of a rough start to the show so we’re going to start the video below once Ann got the technology issues out of the way. You can watch the live stream below or watch it here on YouTube.
Another thing different is that Ann decorated the inside of the card during the live stream and here is what she did.
You Can Make this Quick and Easy Card!
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.