Whether you work on a budget or not, it’s really best to practice spending money wisely. Ann’s celebrating her wedding anniversary the day the retirement lists go live. (see the updated lists here).
Take the advice we give here and fit it to your own circumstance.
First, the Savings
We can’t really advise you on this. It’s really all personal, but here are our perceptions about the retirement list. They’re not fact, but they seem this way to us.
- If something isn’t discounted, they probably don’t have a lot of it and it could be gone before the sale starts.
- If something has a low discount, they might have a bit more of this. How bad do you want or need it?
- If something has a high discount, they might have a lot more of it. You might be able to wait until the 4th.
- If you ever wanted a Stamparatus, get it. You’ll kick yourself if you don’t.
And be sure to grab the latest code using the button below. Of course, you’ll be able to score all those things that we give all our online shoppers:
- Reuseable handmade card in your mailbox.
- 4 bonus cardmaking tutorials in you inbox.
- Use the shopping code (OR purchase $150+) and get a small product sample of new products included in your card.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Next, the Price Increases
We might not love it, but we all get it. Adjustments must be made for a company to survive. You won’t need a year’s worth, but grabbing a few essentials before the price increase in May should be a good investment. If you bought one of each of these, you’d save over $8 and almost 12% overall. (You may know that Ann is a numbers geek.)
Finally, the Retiring Colors
You’ve seen the new colors, but these are only available while supplies last.
If you have the ink pad and love it, get a refill and at least a pack of cardstock. That will keep your ink pad going for a while and you’ll have cardstock as well. (For us, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede are timeless.)
If you don’t have the ink pad, I wouldn’t recommend getting it now. New colors are coming.
NOTE: If any of the picture links below don’t go to the item in our online store, they’re already sold out.
Retiring from the Core Color Families
Retiring IN Colors
Fresh Freesia is returning as part of the Subtles collection. Here are the ones that are available while supplies last. The Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends are already sold out. Going to miss that color.
I hope this helps you as we get ready for the retiring list sale that’s about to happen on Tuesday. If you’ve read this far and you’re concerned about missing out, you can send Ann your shopping list & payment info not later than Monday and she’ll input our order for you as soon as it goes live.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.