Ann did it all differently yesterday. She showed 3 ways to make handmade gift tags for our presents. We’re thinking of using some of them for tips.
You know, tips for the UPS driver, the mail carrier, the newspaper delivery, and Ann’s hair dresser. (My favorite huMAN does his own hair.)
Who do you like to give tips to? We have a list. We just wish the same people would come every day. It would make things so much easier.
Instead of going from the most basic, she ended with the most basic one. Just barking that the last one should be 3″ x 8-1/2″. The gift card will fit so much better.
Here’s the first one that we made.
It’s from a kit called Christmas Gifting. There are 3 basic styles. You make 3 of each style. Just like Ann showed 3 different styles of handmade gift tags:
- Gift tags from a crafting kit
- Gift tags with die cuts from the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- And finally, a version made with cardstock and a trimmer.
I have one of the Christmas Gifting kits still available. Want one? Please contact Ann.
If you’re reading this in your email, you can come to the site and watch the video below. OR you can click here to watch it on YouTube.
They even made some of the tags from the live stream at Stamp Club last night. They made a different version of the one Ann did next. Perhaps I’ll show that tomorrow.
I really like last night’s version better. But speaking about tomorrow…
Grab Your Wish List!
It’s free shipping on all orders $75+, but only for tomorrow.
If you’d like to check out the lists for these special limited availability items, here they are:
- 2022 Holiday Mini Retiring List Alphabetically by Type
- 2022 Holiday Mini Retiring List by Type and by Page
- Clearance Rack Refresh
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.