Have you ever wished that you could close your eyes and be on a beach. How about sending a little piece of paradise card?
Paradise is more than just beaches. There’s a lot of greenery in paradise too.
So Ann used the New Horizons 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper that I barked about yesterday to send a little paradise to someone who may need a bit of cheering up.
Or it could be a nice birthday card with a gift certificate for a mani-pedi or a massage. Wouldn’t that be nice!?
How about a retirement card?
Of course, a nice gift certificate for some stamps and stuff would be nice too. We can help you with that.
It’s going to be hard enough for people to go back to work today without thinking about that.
We’ll be sharing a supply list but just take a closer look at this quick card. (If you don’t have a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines, you can stamp the images similar to the die cuts using Evening Evergreen ink like we did with the partial palm tree image on the left.)
Of course, you could include a mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine in your Starter Kit.
Last Day to Grab This!
If you’ve ever thought about it, now’s the time to jump in and make this great opportunity yours.
We can list tons of reasons why you should do it, but we’re going to save space here and tell you how to make this yours.
- Grab your Wish List and select up to $125 of your choice of products.
- You don’t have to select the IN Color ink pads or patterned paper (unless you want extras. Stampin’ Up! will add the bonus items in automatically.
- Gather your personal information and your payment information.
- Go to www.join247stampers.com and start filling out your information.
- It’s just $99 plus tax. Free shipping!
- You’ll have your Demonstrator number in minutes as long as you pick your kit items before you start.
We’d love to have you!
You Can Make This Paradise Card
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.