My favorite huMAN’s birthday celebrations are over so we’re sharing card making ideas today at 1pm Pawcific.
But the time where you are may have changed. So look below to be sure. (We keep track of these things.)
Let’s Make a Card Together!
Sharing Card Making Here
Here’s the time we’re on in your neighborhood:
- 11am in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 3pm Mountain
- 4pm Central
- 5pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
Have you printed out one of our Wish Lists? They’ve got a great index on them to make them easier to plan your purchases.
Like Free Stamps?
Barking about planning your purchases reminds me that I should point out our Stampin’ Pup Club. It’s a great way to have a stamp party without cleaning your house.
Each month our members purchase at least $25 of stamps. Then every 6 months, they are the hostess and earn at least $25 in free stamps as hostess. It can be more, but Ann likes to guarantee a minimum.
- It’s also a great way to budget your purchases.
- You don’t have to bake any brownies to share.
- You don’t have to travel.
- With our club, you can keep your hosting perks on any month you purchase $150+. We’ll make sure the hosting member is taken care of.
- You get access to our private Dog Pound on Facebook.
- There are additional club member perks that are outlined here.
We’d love to have you!