We took the long road to make this elegant Halloween card yesterday. In fact, we didn’t even finish it until the wee hours of this morning.
Well, isn’t that when all Halloween cards should be finished? That’s when you add the really spooky stuff to them, right?
Actually, this is my favorite huMAN’s favorite time of the year. He likes to watch all the old Frankenstein movies. We all sat and watched Hocus Pocus the other night. They commented about what parts of the movie they’d forgotten – like the beginning.
It was fun to watch them laugh.
He’s not crazy when things get too scary, but he is watching the TV series Grimm from the beginning…again.
What are you binge watching these days? Are you watching anything for the second time?
Can you believe that we used two different metallics on today’s card? One is from a Copper Foil Sheet. The other is one of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock that’s featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog (AKA August-December 2020 Mini Catalog).
I prefer what I call it. A dog can only bark so many words, you know!
It’s hard to believe that something so nice could come out of what started off as a nightmare! You’d have to watch the show here. Because we’re finding that a lot of things are not going as planned this week for a lot of people.
We have over 110 Halloween card ideas that we’ve shared here, but I think I like this one the most. Why? Because it’s not your everyday run of the mill Halloween card.
And here’s what you’ll need to make one just like this – or similar to it.
Be sure you check out the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper. It’s so unique whether you’re a Halleen fan or foe. And it’s 1% off right now!
Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.