If you’ve ever seen our stamp room you’ll know that I really need to talk to Ann about organizing my craft room.
I mean it! And when we’re talking about organizing my craft room, I’ll bet we’ll have some ideas on organizing your craft room.
You could call it my stamp studio. You could call it our stamp room. It’s really dedicated to cardmaking and papercrafting. But it’s still a craft room because we can do all kinds of crafty things in there.
But I really need to talk to Ann because it’s gotten out of hand. It gets this way anytime we go into a new catalog.
We’ve got to make room for all the new stamps and accessories coming in the new catalog!
You can get your new catalog from us here.
But make sure that you hang out with us today on our stamping live stream because I need all the help I can get to get Ann’s head on straight.
Join us here live or on the replay.
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Here is the time in your neighborhood.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers