Happy anniversary to Ann and my favorite huMAN. They’ve been married longer than Ann claims to be alive.
She always calls him her better 2/3. Does that make me her favorite 1/3?
I’m not sure about her math.
Yesterday’s Online Sale
About 75 minutes before the sale, I had my picture taken with Barbara.
Can you see me in the picture? I am there! I think that Ann wasn’t paying attention to who should’ve been the focal point of her picture.
She and Ann sat in separate rooms and never got within 6′ of each other. I can’t wait until they can do this in the same room because washing everything down before and after she left is making me concerned.
I don’t want her to mistakenly wipe me down with a anti-bacterial wipe! It’s bad enough when she wants me to take a shower!
I just don’t want to shrink!
So the, about 30 minutes before the sale started, we got word that someone dear to us tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. The good news is that they’re not really sick sick and that they’re not radioactive right now. And they weren’t radioactive the last time we saw them either.
So you can imagine Ann’s state of mind when the sale started.
You can watch the replay here.
But we had fun and there are only 4 things left:
- The Whole Lot of Lovely stamp set
- The star stamp set
- The scrapbook
- The gift enclosures
So About That Happy Anniversary Card
Ann made this card for my favorite huMAN. I think she liked it better before she stamped the flowers on there, but he still liked it.
It’s a little hard to take the picture when the card was so full of love that it didn’t want to close for the picture. You can see the pattern on the foiled card stock a little better in this second picture.
Ann cut the word out of the same foil sheets. You’ll see it listed below in the card making supplies.
If this anniversary card isn’t your taste, we have 45 happy anniversary card ideas you can see here.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you stay healthy and can celebrate their anniversary again with us next year.