We started celebrating quarantine life on Friday. And we’re continuing our new schedule today.
Instead of just going live on Wednesday, we’re going live every weekday at 1pm. But the format will be slightly different.
We’ll probably keep the format the same for the Wednesday event, but the other days will be something to inspire or make with things you have at home. Even a new crafter will be able to make these – sometimes along with us.
Like today – we’re sharing how to make a small gift box with little to no measuring and no template!
Want to Make It Along With Us?
This is going to be really easy. Once you make it, you’ll always know how because it’s just that simple.
If you want to participate and make the project along with Ann, you’ll want to have these items with you or nearby:
- Card stock or Designer Series Paper.
- You can even do your first test one with a piece of computer paper if you’d like.
- Ruler or Straight Edge
Where Can I Watch It?
What Time is it Where You Are?
We actually thought about doing these at a different time of day, but I told Ann that it might be confusing. So we kept all the broadcasts at 1pm Pawcific Time.
- 1pm in Hawaii
- 3pm in most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific Time and in Arizona
- 5pm Mountain Time
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Remember that we’re scheduling one-on-one stamping appointments this week for those of you who have purchased or are purchasing $100+ in our online store.
We also have the things that we give all our online clients:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
How’s your quarantine life?