Are you in need of a December birthday card? We have a few December birthdays in our family so we need to get their cards in the mail this week.
There’s really no difference between a December birthday card and a February birthday card. We don’t need an excuse to bring out Cherry Cobbler for a card!
Here is the color combination that we used:
- Cherry Cobbler
- Sahara Sand
- Soft Suede
- Whisper White (in the ribbon)
I think that Ann just wanted to prove that the Candy Cane ribbon (AKA Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Striped Ribbon) isn’t just for Christmas.
Just like the Sahara Sand ribbon in the Come to Gather Ribbon Pack isn’t just for fall. It’s for any time.
This card does have a little surprise on the inside. It’s got a little secret compartment on the inside that’s hiding a little something…like a gift card.
Or perhaps you could put quiet money in it. The gift card holder part of this card may be a secret on this one, but we have about 75 gift card holder ideas here we can share.
Are You on the List?
We’re gathering names of current clients to mail the Sale-A-Bration and January catalogs. Haven’t shopped with us in a while? Just grab your wish list and jump in our online store here.
Of course, you can always have your spouse contact us to get you a gift certificate so you can pick it out yourself – or even purchase your Starter Kit!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.