Now that my favorite huMAN is home from getting his new pacemaker, I feel like all is well with the world.
So much has changed in the past few days. The night before the surgery, they went to a restaurant they hadn’t been to in 20 years or so. It’s under new management and the menu and decor is totally different.
After he came home, everything got turned upside down. They tried cookies they’ve never had before. And they made a recipe that had all new seasonings and a cut of meat that they had never tried. It was quite an investment to purchase the meat and new seasonings:
- Beef short ribs
- Chinese 5 Seasonings
- Oyster Sauce
They said it was wonderful!
…but they didn’t give me any so I wouldn’t know.
Just like the card that Ann started on the live stream we did on Wednesday. I shared it with you in Thursday’s post if you weren’t able to attend. It started as the uglier dark piece, but I think it turned out wonderful as well, don’t you think?
And my favorite huMAN’s surgery went well too!
Do you like how we finished the card? Everyone in this household gave it their seal of approval.
You know, now is the perfect time to try new things because you can get a free item with every $50 of your purchase (before tax & shipping). Like the greeting that we used.
Cardmaking Supply List
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers