From time to time, people contact us looking for old retired stamps. We’d love to help, but it would be pretty hard to find a specific stamp because they’re not stored away alphabetically or any other organized way.
But we have been known to take a look around when one of our clients needs something special.
So that’s why we do our monthly online stamp sale on the first Friday at 4 o’clock Pawcific Time., (We try to make the times so that they’re easy to remember.)
We’re kicking it off today! Yep! It’s that FIRST FRIDAY thing! If you’ve never seen it, it’s a lot of fun.
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 3pm in most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific Time
- 5pm Mountain Time
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern
- 8pm in Puerto Rico.
It’s Really Fun and Easy!
- We show all the stuff on Friday.
- Late Saturday, Ann sends out invoices.
- Buyers pay on Sunday.
- Buyers pay actual shipping.
- Pay by Sunday and we’ll include a free gift.
- We ship Monday through Wednesday at the latest.
And Then There’s the Year-End Closeout Sale
Remember to use our current shopping code EVDC3HXK when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
AND We’re Adding a Triple Treat for December Shoppers
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We’ll see you on the sale!