On yesterday’s Live Streams here on Facebook and here on YouTube, Ann shared some tips about shading when you color and about mixing different media like
- Stampin’ Blends
- Watercolor Pencils
- Blender Pens
We didn’t cover it all, but I think we gave everyone something to think about. From the emails we’ve gotten since yesterday, I think that we helped a few people.
And that’s what we’re here for. Even though this wasn’t Ann’s version of the Mona Lisa, I think that you all got some golden nuggets to use when you get out your coloring tools.
And here’s how we finished him!
The hardest part was figuring out how to do that greeting! Here’s what we tested before putting it together as it is now, but all of it was using the Christmas Traditions Punch Box which is on sale for 40% off while supplies last.
- Stamped greeting in Real Red on Shimmery White
- Stamped greeting in Basic Black on Whisper White
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 with different stamp from the punch box.
- Stamp 3rd greeting in Basic Black on Pool Party.
- Stamp 3rd greeting in Real Red on Pool Party.
We were originally going to use an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, but instead decided to dress up our little snowman with the Stitched Labels Framelits. That fancy Real Red piece behind the greeting is from that set too. It’s a good one to have in your stamping arsenal.
Two Things to Remember!
- We’ve got a special Year End Clearance Sale right now. Supplies are only available until they’re gone.
- Anyone taking home at least $50 in product in our online store this month will be invited to an exclusive Facebook Group where we have partnered up with two dynamic demonstrators who live in Great Britain and Australia. You’ll receive access to 3 exclusive videos that are sneak peeks at the new product Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalog releases.
As Ann shared yesterday in the Live Streams, we want you to enjoy family as we lead up to Christmas so the sneak peek videos will be make available between Christmas and New Years’.
Here’s a quick look at what is discounted at this time. Just click on any picture for details or to see if your item is still available. Use our code EVDC3HXK when you shop so you’ll get a nice surprise inside the reusable card we give all our online shoppers.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!