Coloring is hot right now! Coloring is soothing. Coloring is relaxing.
There are several ways I could’ve had Ann color this. Everyone has a favorite media to color. What’s yours?
Markers aren’t normally our first choice to color with, but we are so glad we both have a set! But for some reason, I thought markers would give us the nice bold look I wanted.
We could’ve shaded it, but I insisted that we’d have that bold Peter Max look of days gone by. (Am I dating my typist?)
Can you tell what colors we used? Can you guess them all?
- Real Red
- Cherry Cobbler (for the underside of that petal)
- Crushed Curry for the big centers
- Daffodil Delight for the little parts around the centers
- Soft Sky
- Old Olive for big leaves and stems
- Pear Pizzazz for small leaves and stems
- Wild Wasabi for the part of the stem under the bee’s wings
- Tempting Turquoise
- Pumpkin Pie
Yep. That’s why it’s nice to have ALL the markers. And now is a good time to get them because you can get TWO free Sale-A-Bration items – like the two that we’re using there. Can you spot them?
- Delicate Details stamp set (for that little lace trim)
- Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper (many of our December clients are going to love playing with the sample we’re sending them)
But if a full marker set isn’t in your plan right now, you can get a color family at a time. But if you’re going to do that, I would recommend joining our online stamp club that we call Stampin’ Pup Club. You could buy a family a month and at the end of 6 months, we’ll put your order together with other Pup Club members and you’ll get hostess rewards just as if you’d thrown a home workshop at your home! You can discover more here about that.
Here’s everything we used and different options on how you can get the supplies to match your budget. If you’re reading this in your email, you can see a full view of the picture list here.
Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Yes! Coloring is relaxing!