Have you been following me on Facebook? I’ve been posting a lot of humor and dog things. I actually keep most of my art here.
You humans seem to like a little humor from my barks.
But this time, I’m going to honor my gal pal, Doodles, here for qualifying for a new title to be added to her collection: Senior Earth Dog!
She’s also an Agility Champion, so you know I hold her in high regard. She’s even a year or two older than I am so I’d better get my tail in gear!
And since I missed mentioning “Be Kind to Your Pet” Day earlier this week, perhaps I should announce some special card giving days coming up this week (& some that are just plain fun):
- Today is Margarita Day! (No cards, but plenty fun!)
- Today is also Be Humble Day & Walking the Dog Day
- Monday is International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
- Thursday is Personal Chef Day (Does this mean I make a card for Ann?)
- It’s also Pistachio Day so give your cook some Pistachios along with a card & call it good
- Friday is Kahlua Day – add a tag to that bottle
- Next Sunday is World Compliment Day. You could do a LOT of cards with that!
Ann is restricted to the house until she edits my videos. But here’s a card that Cynthia made. I shot it with Ann’s telephone & smuggled it here while she was sleeping. (You can get a REAL close up when you click on the picture.)
Are you one of our Facebook friends? You should be! You can find me here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Follow us on Facebook!