this idea was one that was inspired by a freidn of ours named Leeann. Ann says she’s just a peach of a demonstrator and always asks how I am. She sponged onto the Birch paper in the Thankful Tablescapes so Ann just had to copy – sort of. And today’s the last day you can get these cool Deco Framelits for 25% off!
You know the camaraderie between Stampin’ Up! demonstrators is pretty amazing. They inspired each other and just keep making more and more cool stuff! We do online gatherings by webinar in our community. Sometimes we have a guest speaker. This time, Ann’s going to share her Christmas Card swaps she got from the Stampin’ Up! Founder’s Circle trip. That’s 100 of the top United States Demonstrators and the top 20 from Canada.
When you get started today, you can attend that special function on Wednesday night just by sitting in front of your computer.
I think our phone lines are going to be jammed today. It’s the last day that you can join our demonstrator community of 24/7 Stampers for just $25. You can talk to Ann by calling her today at (530) 674-5090 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or just go here to follow the directions and do it! If it’s not what you expected, it only cost you $25 to find out!
Here’s what you’ll get to get started:
- $25-$26.95 of product of your choice
- A case of catalogs and 8 Holiday Seasonal Catalogs.
- Paperwork and Getting Started DVD to get started
- Access to our exclusive website, Facebook group and connections with Ann
- Discount on your favorite products
- AND get new products a month before they’re released
- A chance to earn extra cash
- Access to tons of exclusive creative ideas at your fingertip
Here’s some of what we used to make this Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso square card.
It’s a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – – by email or even in person!
You’ll LOVE the handmade thank you card we send you!