With the new catalog right around the corner, I hope you stampin' pups know what that means! It's time for you to polish up your psychic powers & enter Stamper Dog's 9th Annual Crystal Ball Contest! We're giving the winner any set they want from the new catalog (or from Ann's stamp basket).
Here's how to play!
- Get out your catalog & pick a Baker's Dozen of stamp sets (13) that you believe will retire on June 30th.**
- The first 12 are your guesses. The last one is the tie breaker.
- If there is a tie even after the tie breaker, then the tie will be broken by who has submitted their entry first. (Hasn't happened yet, but it could so don't delay!)
- * All entries must be received by me – yes, the dog! – by 9pm Pawcific time on Tuesday, May 31st at this email address: [email protected]
- Demonstrators outside of the 24/7 Stampers are not eligible to play or win.
- One entry per person please.
* Any early release of the Stampin' Up! Retirement List will accelerate the deadline to a time before it was made public, so don't delay!
** Hostess sets are automatically retired & should not be included on your list of guesses.
So, play on, folks! Just remember to send ME your entry @ [email protected] because Ann will be busy stamping.
You might think you have a long time, but this takes some serious mojo to win!
It's a grrrrreat time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– - by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!