I know that LeeAnn loves animals & just wants to know more about me. I’d fly out to give her a kiss & a cuddle, but it’s too cold where she lives. It’s a balmy 42 during the day here & that’s as cool as I can take it.
So here’s what you may or may not know about me:
- I have 3 beds. Sometimes they’re in 3 places, but when it’s cold, I make a bed sandwich to keep things more snuggly.
- I have Ann wrapped around my puppy toe. She thinks she’s in charge – yeah, right!
- I know about 9 tricks. OK. Let’s call them what they are – performances!
- The hardest trick I do is to wait. Ann will put a treat on the floor & I have to wait for my super secret password to get it. It’s a good trick, but much more challenging than most humans appreciate.
- I turn into a lap dog after dinner until I turn in around 9pm.
- I LOVE MY VET! And they love me at Northpointe Veterinarians. They treat me real good when Ann kicks me to the curb & goes off on those Stampin’ Up! trips without me.
- My favorite time of day in the stamp room is late afternoon when the light fairies come out.
- Besides my own blog, my favorite dog blog is smilelikeadog.com. It’s the blog of Mark Rogers, Pet Photographer Extraordinaire. He does humans too, but has a real knack for knowing how special his smaller friends are. In fact, he took those two pictures in my banner. You can see a sampling of his pictures of me here.
Guess I need to round out the day with a little card for LeeAnn. It was inspired by one she did that was inspired by one Kay did & well, YOU get the picture! (even though this doesn’t look at all like hers!) This one uses the Movers & Shapers Die #114506 along with the Punch Windows #115953 so you can punch your heart out.
it’s a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!